The reason they are there is because they WON'T accept their 'limitations', preferring to write their own scripts. It CAN be done, they are sure, if they just keep up the hard work, take the pain and stay as focused as an arrow searching for the bullseye. Hour after relentless hour.
It is with this fervour that we mount the 6th annual Carbon Farming Conference and Expo. With this conference I want to show how we CAN make a multi-million dollar market that simultaneously helps solve the climate challenge, builds resilience into the Australian landscape and breathes life back into Regional Australia.
For once, we have:
- The political will, from both sides of politics
- A ready made market - The low carbon era is here to stay, no matter the right or wrong.
- A starting framework - and what starting framework has ever been perfect?
- The best business people in Australia being called to do the job. Our Farmers.
Where is the PLAIN ENGLISH explanation? what actually ARE the rules and can we live with them? or who do we talk to for advice? Is the Government listening?
COME ON DOWN TO THE 2012 CARBON FARMING CONFERENCE AND EXPO!
Now folks, because I spend 24/7 eating and breathing this thing and I love Plain English, I’ve been able to put together experts in each of the relevant, in play now, fields to explain this to you in detail.
- What are the rules?
- How to engage
- Is there a buck in it now?
- What is coming up?
- Basically everything you need to make a decision around being involved – if you are a farmer, an NRM agency, or you provide services to farmers. Instant expert, over just a few days.
Stay turned for some more great announcements, too - will have to wait until next newsletter because I've prattled on too long!
As you know, I remain your humble carbon servant.
P.S. Oh, and for some reason the Prime Minister has declined my offer of a speaking spot. Will I let that stop me?